If this is your first time attending our church, what can you expect?
- Church starts at 10:30 am. You may want to arrive a little early and visit our coffee shop. We roast our own coffee! All proceeds go to help support Treasures of Africa in Tanzania.
- Most of us dress business casual but feel free to dress however you like.
- When you arrive, you will be welcomed by one of our greeters who can answer any questions you may have.
- We worship for about 30 minutes. We have a small band that leads us in singing.
- After worship, we dismiss our children to TreeHouse Children’s ministry (parents/guardians escort kids to the building next door). The kids will hear a lesson geared toward their age. On certain Sundays, some puppets show up! But every Sunday is fun!
- While the kids are being dismissed, the rest of us take a few minutes to say hi to each other. We’re a friendly church. People will probably come up to you and introduce themselves.
- After our brief meet and greet, we take an offering and highlight some church family announcements.
- The sermon lasts for about 40 minutes and our service wraps up at 12:00 pm.
- If you want prayer for anything, Pastor Eric and others in leadership are always praying for people at the end of the service.
- Most people like to hang out and talk after the service until they get hungry or until they have to get little ones home.
We pray that you will feel comfortable and that you can be yourself.
Welcome to Freedom!